Diesel Generator | Petrol Generator | Light Tower | Pumps | Engine Driven WeldersLay-By or Finance Today
MOSA TF II9 Y J-4x1000
Zinc plated telescopic mast, 4 x 1000W metal halide lamps, hydraulic raise/lower, with generator integrated, engine Diesel YANMAR 3TNV76, single-phase power 3.5 kVA
The principles of design and attentive construction typical of MOSA products can easily be seen in MOSA lighting towers, designed and manufactured in order to facilitate easy handling in all conditions and to ensure reliability and durability during operation.
Among the main product features is the superior protection of the telescopic mast, a MOSA exclusive, at one of the tower’s most exposed points shielding it from the elements, construction site debris, dust and leaves.
This attention to detail can also be seen in the rounded edges of the canopy designed for rainwater drainage away from the control panel.
The lighting tower is composed of:
- A hydraulic telescopic mast, which can be raised up to a maximum height of 9 meters and manually oriented within a range of 340°
- A silent generator driven by a water-cooled, low fuel consumption engine
- A command and control panel for the overall management and protection of the lighting tower
- 4 outriggers, 2 extendable and adjustable in height, to ensure the stability of the tower on any working surface
- Base Assembly with Stabilisers
- Fast Tow Highway Trailer (Homologated)
- Site Tow Trailer
ORIENTATION OF FLOODLIGHTS AND MAST
Thanks to the side handles fitted on the base of the pile, the light beam of the projectors can be directed as needed, proceeding as follows:
- by adjusting the inclination angle of each projector
- by turning the pile to the desired position