Emergency Backup GeneratorsLay-By or Finance Today
MOSA TF NM5.5 J-4x400
Without generating set, manual raise/lower zinc plated telescopic mast and metal halide lamps
Light towers TF NM are mobile lighting units designed to ensure maximum reliability even in the most difficult environments.
The lighting tower is composed mainly of:
- a frame or base on which the generating set is fixed
- two extensible outriggers and adjustable in height, to ensure the stability of the tower on any working surface.
- a manual trolley at single axle with wheels and handles to move the lighting tower
- a vertical elevation telescopic mast which can be raised up to a maximum height of 5.5 meters
- a manual winch with automatic pressure brake to raise and lower the telescopic mast
- a control panel with circuit breakers for turn on and turn off each lamp.
Equipped with 4 metal-halide lamps of 400W, it can illuminate a large area of over 1800 square meters.
MOBILE GENSETS TO INTEGRATE:
The MOSA machines designed to be installed in the Lighting kit 5.5m series are small-sized generating sets that ensure perfect mobility everywhere. The power of these generating sets ranges from 4 to 7 kVA to 3000rpm and they are available with single-phase and three-phase voltage outputs.
The safety lock stops tower descent at a safety height thus preventing the risk of collisions with the floodlights during regular descent or in the event of sudden rupture of the cables of the telescopic mast or of the automatic brake of the lifting winch.