The P2200 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter offers an affordable, reliable power source from a brand you can trust. Whether you are holidaying, camping, caravanning or require backup power for light trade applications, the PowerSmart inverter generator is ideally suited to meet your needs. With easy starting and quieter running you can enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere you are – lights, fans, a coffee maker, laptop or TV.
- Safe for sensitive electronic
- Parallel capability
- Easy portability with h-beam carry handle
- 3-year domestic warranty / 2-year commercial warranty
- Parallel kit compatible.
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||105.6|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||3.7|
|Low Oil Shutdown Protection||Yes|
|Length with Wheels (mm)||53|
|Width with Wheels (mm)||36|
|Height with Wheels (mm)||43|
|DC Output (V)||12 / 5 Amp|
|Transport Handle||Telescoping Handle|
|Fuel Tank Material||Metal|
The 3KVA P3000 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton takes portable power generation to the next level. Inverter technology makes it safer for sensitive electronics and computer controlled technology supplies smooth, steady power – and adjusts engine speed accordingly to suit your power needs and save fuel. Twin cushioned carrying handles or a retractable handle and wheels make it easy to move. Plus the onboard LCD StatStation® display keeps you informed about power use, run time and maintenance reminders. Now that’s smart power.
- Easy starting, long life overhead valve engine – from a brand you can trust
- StatStation® LCD Display
- Parallel connector port – double your power output (when using optional kit to join two sets together)
- Inbuilt fuel gauge
- USB charging port
- Overload alarm, circuit breaker and low oil protection
- 2 x 240-volt outlets with weather protection
- 1 x 12 volt DC power accessory socket
- 3-year domestic warranty/2 year commercial warranty
- National network of parts and service agents
- Starting watts: 3000
- Running watts: 2600
- Outlets : 2 x 240V, 15 A , 1 x 12V, 5A, 1 x USB Charging Port
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.7 Litres
- Run Time @ 50% Load: Up to 5 hours
- Alternator: Permanent Magnet
- Ignition System: Pull Start
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke
- Noise Level at 7m dBA: 58 dBA
- Dimensions (L x W x H cm) : 66 x 36 x 53
- Weight: 44 Kg
- Easy start
- 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% Load Display lights for easy monitoring
- 1 x 230V (32 amp), 2 x 230V (15amp) outlets
- Inbuilt fuel gauge
- 2 x USB charging ports
- Bluetooth enabled with Android/Iphone app for monitoring of fuel, run time, servicing and online user manuals
- Variable RPM engine automatically adjusts to wattage needs
- ‘Peace of mind’ with 3 year limited warranty and a National network of parts and service agents
Produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops and gaming systems.
Via Bluetooth, relays important generator performance and maintenance directly to the operators portable device
Safe For Sensitive Electronics
PowerSmart inverter generator technology automatically adjusts the engine speed to protect sensitive electronics like smart phones, tablets and laptops.
Built To Go Anywhere
A lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for tailgating, camping, outdoor recreation and emergency power.
QuietPowerSeries Portable Power
Delivering 5000 running watts and 6500 starting watts, this compact and light generator offers big backup power potential.
Quiet Portable Generator
At 66dB operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation, so it blends into the background of social situations.
3 year limited (domestic), 1 year limited (commercial)