We are an Australian-registered trademark owned by an Australian-registered company that has successfully served Australian industry since 1998.
We supply and, where appropriate, service leading brands of petrol, diesel and hybrid generators and lighting towers. In addition, we supply & service professional engine driven pumps and welders suitable to customers large and small throughout Australia.
HTG®’s growth is based on dedicated staff and a passion for excellence.
We have access to world-leading manufacturers, enabling us to bring our customers first-class, innovative ideas and allowing us to size and recommend the most cost-effective equipment solution for each customer.
We offer solutions for, among others, Federal, State and Local governments, the Defence Force, mining, construction, communications, rural and retail industries, health and emergency services and sporting, lifestyle and leisure organisations.
Our team possesses a comprehensive knowledge of industry-specific requirements to help clients as they seek to select precisely the right equipment for their task. Customers can tap into the HTG®’s knowledge base to help them make a sound, informed and appropriate decision.
Our equipment is manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities under international quality management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 2000. We use third-party auditors to conduct random checks on each production run to ensure excellence.
HTG®: GUIDING PRINCIPLES & CORE BELIEFS
1. HTG® recognises the importance and value of each individual customer and operates according to a “work with, not against” policy.
2. We listen, we are responsive and we are flexible in meeting individual customers’ needs.
3. We deliver quality products and ongoing support that provides first-class value for your investment.
4. Each member of the HTG® team is specialised, professional, responsive and reliable in each of their respective fields of skill and expertise.
5. We have a continual commitment to “push the boundaries” as we seek to improve our products and services to continually higher standards.
6. We always act towards our clients and suppliers with complete integrity and professionalism.
7. We strongly encourage customer feedback, with the aim of allowing us to measure our performance and use this analysis as part of our continual improvement process.
8. We provide a “satisfaction guarantee” with all our products and honour all warranty commitments.
9. Our products and services comply with all relevant Australian Federal and State government regulations.
10.All our products are manufactured to the highest standards under strict international quality management systems ISO9001 & ISO 2000